Sunday, October 19, 2008
one of the STuff i love to do...Playing GUILD WARS!
today MY brother n his galfriend bring me to a place in Guild wars which i had never encounter before!!
I just had to take a pic ..well.i might as well post soem of those pic i had taken shots of n post it here its easier for my Guildies to refer to.
1) The top Pics shows us reached upon this Giant Floating stone bridges which i have never notice all this time..The stone faces creating waterfall out of their mouth is amazing...U cant see those stone faces clearly unless u are on this floating stone bridges.2) This pic shows me looking at the floating bridge from a far..already it looks overwhelming...its kinda cool!cuz once u step onto those floating bridges u seem so tiny....
3) This left hand side pic capture me while on a quest ..after almost 3 years of gaming in Guild wars i just stumble upon this area only recently...Holy %$#^&*..the already diminished housing ..and the strong ray of evening sunlight makes this place feel so warm n astonishingly artistic.
4) this Place is taken when we storm through the Desert area..Where we notice this giant Epic statue stand tall, as we go nearer n nearer to it it suddenly fell onto the sand!..fortunatly i have taken this shot earlier cuz its a pain to come all this way to take this photo again...u can notice the left leg of the statue is almost falling apart.
5) I love the wings on my warrior with each time i give a command.
6) This is a preview of a dragon which will AWAKE at Guild wars 2 Which will happen at year 2009,this is just one of those few sleeping dragon..in the meantime we just hurry past it while it is still asleep!!.shhhhhh.......