ADD me on Facebook

i don always add randomly on facebook.but just tell me u read my blog and i would love to know you too...........search : richard mcnick

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I just took a snap shot of a Monkey at a Bishan Bus stop the one opposite Thomson Plaza......actually there were a few monkeys with very long tail they are grey in color...n when they see me approching near to take a snap shot they ran up to the bus stop roof.The rest of the passengers waiting for the bus were all sitting at the other far end of the bus stop ...looking at me..heehee...i should have take down their face expression.
My friend says that due to recent's demolishing events...the Monkeys shifted thier home near to the bus stop, so u can see them quite often there.

ps: look at the moneky..its as if it is waving back at me...so cute right?

No comments: