ADD me on Facebook

i don always add randomly on facebook.but just tell me u read my blog and i would love to know you too...........search : richard mcnick

Sunday, March 15, 2009

MONSTER MARCH OUT!

OH MY GOSH.My mall is having a promotion week ..the theme is MONSTER....n there is all sorts of Cute Monsterous activites for kids n adults...meanwhile back at the counter.i spotted a somewhat familiar Creature...except it has hair rising from the back.like a rooster but it has legs n hand.n an appetitde for destruction...
did u see it?.did u manage to catch it?..........lets take a closer look at the Monster.
Oh my gosh.it looks like my best friend Mei-qi. Except bigger.......did it ate her?? Look at its evil Grin!!..i bet the hair rising thingy is used to attract curious by-passers then it will suck u into its stomach.....................RUUNNN!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waa lao..how can u do this to me...