ADD me on Facebook

i don always add randomly on facebook.but just tell me u read my blog and i would love to know you too...........search : richard mcnick

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas New Deco idea for 2011

i created these for my workplace..with recycled Cupboard..and construction paper of as many different colors as possible...
u need.different colorsof Construction papers......Glue/double-sided tapes......different colors of pen (i perfer Fancy Glitter Pen)...scissors...punch hole staple....pen/pencil......recycled cupboard..and some color strings.



IT TOOK ME OF ABOUT A FULL WORKING DAY TO CREATE JUST ONE OF THESE CHRISTMAS TREE...

BUT...


I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULT....HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011 EVERYONE...

Step by step How to create this colorful christmas tree.......
Cut out a sute christmas tree from recycle cupboard ....





u get the idea?



No comments: