ADD me on Facebook

i don always add randomly on facebook.but just tell me u read my blog and i would love to know you too...........search : richard mcnick

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TOOTHACHES attack


i got such a MAJOR toothache today while i was playing Guild wars halfway through my mission. i just have to stop.and go scream on my bed.......I couldnt call or do any thing else except force my feet to walk to the kitchen and swallow 2 Panadol.....about 10 min later.......the pain suddenly stops. I guess the PAnadol kicks in its effect...THK GOD!

i check the INternet for tooth ache immediatly.of course most of them say to visit a dentist.i Take care of my teeth very well just tat i am so CHicken when it comes to extracting my wisdom tooth!!
i wanna Note down here what i should do in the future/later when this pain erupt again.this is what i found in the NEt..

Remedies for toothaches:

The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay and cures toothaches. Wheat grass can be chewed with beneficial results. It draws out toxins from the gums and thus checks bacterial growth.

Chewing raw onion for approx 3 minutes is sufficient to kill all the germs in the mouth and ensure protection from host of tooth disorders.

Lime prevents decay, loosening of the teeth, dental cavities, toothache and bleeding of the gums


Put ice cube on the aching tooth or on the nearest cheek for 15-20 minutes at least 3 or 4 times a day.

You can also try adding 1 tbsp of salt to ? cup of boiling water. Put this combination in your mouth, as hot as you can bear it. Then swish it around the problem area. You can also gargle with Listerine Antiseptic, as this has been known to bring relief as well

i hope i am rdy when it happen again.I will try all sorts of ways ...and Seeing a dentist to extract out of wisdom tooth is still my last option.Sob..sob..i am so scared!

No comments: