ADD me on Facebook

i don always add randomly on facebook.but just tell me u read my blog and i would love to know you too...........search : richard mcnick

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FACE Expression day

this is Mei-Qi's face when she is talking to her new found date.She look so happy..












this is mei-qi's face expression when she just found out soemthing
about her new date..........











And finally this is the New expression when she found out that her new Date's education level is only up to primary 6...she look so disappointed...LOL..

she is losing confidence in her new date now...XD









the above face Expression were taken in real scenarios earlier today.


Finally this is my Face expression when am bored...i usually perch my lips..my friends says










This is me saying bye bye to My mirror while brushing my teeth...before writing in my blog today

No comments: